We have immediate openings for all Lead positions. These are direct placement with a full benefits package. Pay will be based on several factors.
- Type of aircraft that relate to this positions
- How many years of experience
- Previous leadership positions held Current Positions:
Lead – Airframe Mechanic Lead – Systems Mechanic Lead – Flight Control Mechanic Lead – Interior Mechanic Lead – Composite Techs (Structural Bond) Lead – Avionics
SUMMARY: Responsible for assuring that maintenance tasks and functions are carried out in compliance with the applicable requirements of the air carrier maintenance program and its inspection procedures manual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
- Ensure that all work performed by self or persons under their supervision, whether in-house or by a subcontractor, is performed in an airworthy manner and in compliance with approved technical data and has had all maintenance steps accomplished.
- In this position a Supervisor may not supervise the maintenance, preventative maintenance, or alteration of, or approve and return to service, any aircraft, or part thereof, for which that Supervisor is rated unless that Supervisor has satisfactorily performed the work concerned at an earlier date.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and adjustments to aircraft delivery schedules.
- Coordinates with Marketing in terms of contract and customer related issues.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required.
Direct and reassign maintenance manpower in response to workload requirements. Evaluate employees.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, interviewing and training; development of technical and leadership skills; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Carry out primary responsibility in educating, preventing and managing safety in the workplace. Duties shall include observing all company, health, safety and environmental rules, ensuring that employees are provided with full information on area specific safety orientation, identify all unique hazards, and provide employees with the proper equipment to carry out their jobs in a safe manner. Also, the entire work area must be routinely inspected so as to maintain a high standard of housekeeping and low incidence of physical hazards and all accidents must be promptly reported.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Exemplary people skills as demonstrated through positions in leadership.
- Demonstrated commitment to sound business ethics, professionalism, and equal opportunity.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold appropriate current airman’s certificate in accordance with FAR 65 and must have practical experience in the procedures, practices, inspection methods, material, tools, machine tools, and equipment generally used in the work for which the station is rated within the last 18 months.
- Minimum of 18 months’ aircraft maintenance leadership experience.
Working in an M.R.O. facility (maintenance, repairs, overhaul, and/or modifications). Working knowledge of Structure Repair Manuals preferred. MUST HAVE 7 YEARS+ heavy commercial aircraft Airbus, Boeing, etc. will also take heavy transport experience
Immediate Overtime Yes.
At Matthews, we pay the best pay rates at this contract.
TOP PER DIEM AND ADVANCES!!!!!!
A&P techs with 3 years Heavy Commercial M.R.O.Aircraft experience preferred but will consider other heavy military transport aircraft. Must pass all F.A.A. requirements, must have your own tools, and good transportation.
We are in Urgent need of experience people with at least 5 years Aviation experience at least 2 years in a lead or supervisory position. Pay will be based on aircraft type, years of experience and particular skill set. This is a direct hire position with a major M.R.O. Facility.
|Department||ATS Skill Code||Required|
|Airframe||Lead – Airframe Mechanic||1|
|Airframe||Lead – Systems Mechanic||2|
|Airframe||Lead – Flight Control Mechanic||1|
|Airframe||Lead – Interior||3|
|Airframe||Lead – Composite Techs (Structural Bond)||1|
|Airframe||Lead – Avionics||1|