We are looking for a Program Manager to become part of our Clients program management team in Tucson, Arizona. They are an organization focused on the design and development of special mission aircraft.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of a Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn project management processes
- Take a leadership role as the focal point and first line of contact with the customer.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and contract requirements
- Build program schedules
- Perform budget forecasting
- Perform project risk analysis and develop risk management plans.
- Develop project management plans
- Provide status updates to management and customers
- Manage deliverables, deadlines, data requests, and updates
- Manage customer expectations
- Track Invoices and payments
- Monitor project quality
- Applicant MUST be a U.S. citizen
- Applicant MUST clear an FBI background check
- Applicant must write a unique cover letter addressed to the Director of Programs (1-4 paragraphs)
- Applicant must submit a 1-2 page resume
- Applicant must have a STEM degree; or Business degree; or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of Program Management experience
- 10 + years of experience in aerospace systems and aerospace operations
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Degree/certification in Project Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in the Aircraft Modification industry
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and inclined surfaces outside for extended periods throughout the day
- Willingness to travel